Your cart is currently empty.
Terms and Conditions
- GST is extra to the course fee.
- An extra 20% charge will be applied if one wants to reschedule the time of the course.
- Refunds may take up to two weeks to process through CTL Refund Services.
- In order to compete level 2 training, you must have passed level 1 training.
- A printed certificate will be awarded upon completion of the test with a passing mark.
- A full refund will be given in the unlikely event a course is cancelled by CTL Business Group.
- 50% of the tuition will be forfeited in the event of withdrawal or cancellation by the student.
- Students may use paid-credits to transfer to other courses offered by CTL Business Group.
- Refund requests will not be accepted 48 hours prior to the start of the course.
- Refunds are not issued once classes have begun or for non-attendance.